httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kommuru, Bhaskar" <Bhaskar.Komm...@standardbank.co.za>
Subject [users@httpd] httpd.conf - tuning performance
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 08:32:52 GMT
I am going through httpd.conf to tune apache for my environment and
requirements.
I have come across "  <IfModule prefork.c>   " and "  <IfModule worker.c>
".

What is the difference between them? Is it executed based on the operating
system?
Please clarify me if any one knows!

Thanks
Bhaskar

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For information about the Standard Bank group visit our web site <www.standardbank.co.za>
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of Standard
Bank Group Limited  is proprietary to the group.
It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law.
Standard Bank does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of
the sender unless clearly stated as being that of the group.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender
immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not read,
disclose or use the content in any way.
Standard Bank can not assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained
nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.