httpd-users mailing list archives

From "***" <fjan...@superiorshelving.com>
Subject [users@httpd] [OT] Surf Shop Shopping Cart
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 15:47:30 GMT
Tim Burden wrote:

> Seriously? Thanks for going out of your way like that :) It's not too
> often
> that we get such open, warm hearted help.

Hi Tim,

   I know my post probably sounded like advertising or something, but
yes, I am serious.  We spent over 3 years looking for a shopping cart
for our business and we even found someone here locally who said he
could write one for us for just under $10,000.00!  So when I finally
found Surf Shop, I felt like someone gave it to me at $170.00.

   Is it perfect?  Hardly.  What is?  But it does the job.  I could go
on about the ease of set up or it's flexibility, but the thing that
impresses me the most is that it truly is rock solid.  Trying to run a
business, that's worth more than anything else.  We've never once had a
problem with it in the year we've been using it, and that's why I'm
singing its praises now.  And we don't have a tech - I'm doing this all
by myself!  That's got to say something!  =;)

   I've learned so much on this list about running Apache.  I'm nowhere
near being able to help out with answers to questions here, but I do
know about this cart, so this is my contribution to the list, so much
as it is.

   Back to reading and learning...

Regards,
Marc

     ....:::: Superior Shelving Systems ::::....
     Computer workstations, LAN shelving, and more
http://www.nexelshelving.com/Nexel/pages/lan.shtml