httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul Avijit <Paul.Avi...@albertsons.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] very urgent!!!
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 20:24:53 GMT
Hi Lee,

I am able to proxy request to Weblogic server.

But it is trying to get the images(.jpg, .gif) from weblogic server instead
of being served from apache server.

Paul
OFF    208.395.4285
CELL 208.284.4431

-----Original Message-----
From: Eugene Lee [mailto:list-apache@fsck.net]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 2:15 AM
To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] very urgent!!!

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 08:44:43PM -0600, Paul Avijit wrote:
:
: I am using apache as the web server and want to serve dynamic content
: from BEA weblogic application server.
:
: I have also installed weblogic plugin in my apache web server.
:
: I have IP based virtual hosting in apache.
:
: What configuration I need to do in apache so that all static contents
: (.html, .jpg, .css) and served from apache and all dynamic contents
: are served by weblogic application server.

It might help to look at the WebLogic documentation under the
configuration section that explains how to proxy requests to the
WebLogic server.

	http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs70/plugins/apache.html

--
Eugene Lee