httpd-users mailing list archives

From Uthra Rao <u...@pop200.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ssi-problem
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:58:32 GMT

We migrated from Apache 2.0.48 to 2.0.49 and had problems with SSI. We had
basically copied the httpd.conf file from the previous version where SSI
worked fine. I found out that a mismatched quote in our html page in the
SSI command was the problem. Once I corrected that it works fine now. Just
sharing my experience with SSI.

URAO