httpd-users mailing list archives

From "***" <fjan...@superiorshelving.com>
Subject [users@httpd] [OT] Surf Shop Shopping Cart
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 03:35:45 GMT
Hi Everyone,

   This may be off topic, but if anyone is looking for a rock solid
shopping cart to use with Apache, check out
http://www.surfshop-cart.info

   We've been using it for over a year now, and they've just come out
with a new version, which makes it even better.  The reason I'm
mentioning it here, is that I don't think too many people know about
this solution.  It's a Perl 5 script and ties in seamlessly with Apache
1 or 2, MySQL, and any flavor of Unix, Linux, and Mac OS X.

   I apologize for interrupting normal conversation.  I usually just
read and learn here, but this cart is such an excellent product, I just
couldn't keep it to myself!  =:)

Thank you,
Marc

    ....:::: Superior Shelving Systems ::::....
    Computer workstations, LAN shelving, and more
http://www.nexelshelving.com/Nexel/pages/lan.shtml