httpd-users mailing list archives

From Darin Holloway <jdhollo...@blue.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] HTML compression module?
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:50:22 GMT
http://www.chami.com/html-kit/plugins/info/cmcodecrusher/

Is a GPL'ed whitespace compressor written for my html editor of choice
(HTML-Kit), looks like it is written in its native scripting language
(HKScript), but look at it as a pseudo code implementation and re-write in
your language of choice and write a module wrapper around it.

Darin Holloway
Systems Administrator and Web Developer
Bluegrass Network, LLC