httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Stoll <technow...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache webserver Installation problems pls .Urgent
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:07:59 GMT
This posting is to smart for me...

> hi list,
>
> This is the problem i got on console at the end of the Apache
> webserver installation. problem:
>
> 1)
> (OS 10048)
is this a OS platform ?

> 2)
> (OS 2)
OS/2 Operating System ???

> Pls observe the problem and give me the solution. I'm very thankful
> to u
The people reading the list would be very thankful to receive "smart"
information to be able to help you. You´ve generated 3 messages and none
contained the basic information to provide any useful hint.

What is your operating system ?
What kind of install, binary distribution / compiled from Source ?
Which version of Apache ?

How can people who don´t take the time to provide essential information
in request expect any help from people who don´t get paid to consult
their crystal ball to help ?

So, provide us with useful information and surely someone will be able
to give you useful hints for solving your problem. If not, go somewhere
else and do not increase list traffic.

regards, AS