httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Neu <da...@netwerx.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: virtual IP based hosting with static IP?
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 07:32:18 GMT
1. is there anything else using/blocking port 443?
try 'netstat -lntp' and search for a line like:

tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:443             0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      15392/httpd

if there is anything "blocking" port 443 try to kill it (if you dont
need it ;-)

2. you seem to have two Virtual Hosts serving _default_:443 take a look
if your httpd.conf includes an extra ssl.conf with a line like:

Include ssl.conf

David