httpd-users mailing list archives

From Milan Andric <mand...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Seperate logs with mod_vhost_alias
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:01:01 GMT
[Off Topic]
Hi, I've been using modlogan and you can specify a splitby variable or
regex that captures a peice of the log file and uses it to process the
log. so i end up having seperate stats for the virtual hosts, i think
that's what you're looking for.  i'm not very familiar with awstats or
the other softwares but i'd think you could probably post to those lists
to see how people do it.

--
Milan