httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jason Whitson <ja...@visionxtreme.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Seperate logs with mod_vhost_alias
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 00:58:44 GMT
Mike,

I am using mod_vhost_alias, so as far as I know I cannot do separate log
files. But I know what your saying, for all my other sites I have
separate custom logs that webalizer goes through many times a day.

Mark,

I am pretty good with webalizer, and understand that splitting them and
then letting webalizer analyze them would be best. My problem is that I
don't know how to split them.

- Jason