httpd-users mailing list archives

From Milan Andric <mand...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Cannot successfully build Apache 2.049 on Solar is 9
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:42:33 GMT
Erin O'Neill wrote:

> I'm using gcc 3.3.2. It may be that your version of gcc has this bug
> with __floatdidf: referenced symbol not found. It's documented on
> google (though a bit hard to find). Upgrade your gcc and see if that
> works.
>
> good luck!
> erin

I believe there's a couple of different solutions for this ... you have
to manually fix the compilation. there's been a couple threads in the
past. you're probably better off not relying on LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.user/36835
http://search.gmane.org/search.php?query=floatdidf&email=&group=gmane.comp.apache.user&sort=date

--
Milan