httpd-users mailing list archives

From vince <vincent.dom...@tiscali.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] forbidden problem
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 02:42:53 GMT
hello !
I'm very new to apache so sorry with my newbie question...
I'v just build apache, and it seems to work well, exept that whatever is
in htdocs directory, my browser (local) always reply ' Forbidden   You
don't have permission to access / on this server. '

i've parsed the httpd.conf and tried some modifications (with the
manual) without success... can someone put me on the right direction
please ?

i'm running apache 2.0.49 + php 4.3.x on a fedora core 2 box.
(using the src from apache.org, not the rpm)

thx.

vince.