httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tyler Young <tyo...@sisna.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Access Denied (401) when trying to reach Apache 2 from local network
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 22:58:15 GMT
You guys are good!!  I totally hadn't thought of using my login/password
for my DSL router.  I used that, and *poof*, I'm in to my router's
configuration.  I'll have to play with the routing table to get this
straightened out, but now I know I'm not going crazy and my Apache
installation is working flawlessly.  Still, it was good to have this
problem to force me to get down and dirty with trying to understand the
httpd.conf file.  Thank you so much again!!

Tyler