httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris W <1qaz...@cox.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: mod_status and info on apache2 running on SuSE 9.1
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 17:58:52 GMT
Since no one seems to know the answer, I thought I would share what I
finaly found.  There is a file called /etc/sysconfig/apache2, it has
paramaters that are used to create
/etc/apache2/sysconfig.d/loadmodule.conf when apache starts.  So the
changes I made to /etc/apache2/sysconfig.d/loadmodule.conf had no
effect.  This information is not in the apache2 docs.  It may just be
the way SuSE does it, I don't know.

--
Chris W

Bring Back the HP 15C
http://hp15c.org

Not getting the gifts you want?  The Wish Zone can help.
http://thewishzone.com