httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sternbergh, Cornell" <rsternb...@state.pa.us>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Turning Off Apache
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 11:20:52 GMT
On my XP, Services is at:

Start / Settings / Control Panel / Administrative Tools / Services

I don't know how standard the path is, or if there's a better path, our
client/services folks tend to mess with our setups :-(

-----Original Message-----
From: Norman Peelman [mailto:npeelman@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 06:00
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Turning Off Apache

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Blomstrom" <david_blomstrom@yahoo.com>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 11:02 PM

  You need to find the 'Administrative Tools->Services' path, look also
under:
'Start Menu->Control Panel->Performance and Maintenance->Administrative
Tools->Services'.
If you have Apache set up as a service it will be listed there (probably
near the top of the list - mine is 4th down, listed as Apache2).

Norm