httpd-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Badier <apach...@yahoo.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] how to add mod_proxy to an existing server?
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 06:00:08 GMT
Hell all,

I've compiled and installed a fine working apache server. It is in production right now.

However, my needs raise and i'd like to use reverse proxy. the relevant module isn't listed
in apachectl -l, this is normal since i didn't configured my source tree for it.

I'd simply like to compil mod_proxy as separated, dynamic module.
I wouldn'd re-configure/re-compil all the source tree, since the server is in a production
way, and cannot be stop due to any error from me.

Thank for you answers

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail