httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fulvio LAZ <fulvio...@yahoo.it>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with SSLVerifyClient
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:59:12 GMT
Dear Sirs
I write to ask for a little help about a problem with Apache configuration.

My system is: Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/2.0.48 (Mandrake Linux/6mdk) mod_ssl/2.0.48
OpenSSL/0.9.7c PHP/4.3.4

I want read client distinguished name into php page (client using browser with pkcs12 certificate
inside),
so I add the following lines into /etc/httpd/conf.d/41_mod_ssl.default-vhost.conf

SSLCertificateFile /etc/grid-security/tomcatcert.pem
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/grid-security/tomcatkey.pem.plain
SSLCACertificateFile /etc/grid-security/certificates/33b4aee4.0
SSLVerifyClient require

When I try to contact http server in https mode, connection is refuse and in
ssl_error_log a see "[notice] child pid 11835 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)"

Could someone help me?
Thanks
Fulvio Lazzarato