httpd-users mailing list archives

From Klaubert Herr da Silveira <klaube...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Charset-lite and proxy_html example needed!
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:56:09 GMT
I'm configuring apache (2.0.40, redhat 9, compiled with mod_charset_lite) as a
reverse proxy for my internal web servers, and need to rewrite some url's
inside html and .js files on-the-fly.

To this I'm using mod_proxy (to reverse proxy) and mod_proxy_html (to rewrite
html), the problem is that mod_proxy_html convert all html content to UTF-8,
but  .js (javascript's) files, with this I get a misconfigured page (eg, a
pop-up in js, wrong accentuation (my language have accents)).

In apacheweek, the developer of mod_proxy_html sugest to use mod_charset_lite
in this situation... I can't figure out how to put this working together.

I believe that can be a order in output filter, but I could not found any
example.

Can anybody send a working example os mod_proxy + mod_proxy_html +
mod_charset_lite?

Thanks in advance,

Klaubert

PS. Below some configuration that I'm using.

LoadModule proxy_connect_module modules/mod_proxy_connect.so
LoadFile   /usr/lib/libxml2.so
LoadModule proxy_html_module modules/mod_proxy_html.so
LoadModule charset_lite_module modules/mod_charset_lite.so

DocumentRoot "/var/www/html"
CharsetSourceEnc ISO8859-1  # to catch .js files  (no success)
CharsetDefault UTF-8

AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

<VirtualHost _default_:81>
ErrorLog logs/virtual-error_log
CustomLog logs/virtual-access_log common

ProxyPass /app1/  http://internal-server/app1/

ProxyHTMLURLMap http://internal-server/app1/ /app1/
<Location /cbe/>
   ProxyPassReverse http://internal-server/app1/