httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eugene Lee <list-apa...@fsck.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Install
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:25:32 GMT
On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 02:45:08PM -0400, Damayanti Gupta wrote:
:
: Thanks for writing. I am using Solaris 2.8. Yes, it is supported by
: Apache. make is just the makefile. I am using gcc version 2.95.3
: 20010315

I've heard of this problem with some versions of Linux when doing a
package upgrade.  Not sure about Solaris.  Could be some new defintions
introduced in 2.0.49.  Try compiling 2.0.48 or older.  If they work,
there may be a build issue with Solaris 2.8 that you should report to
the Apache developers directly.

--
Eugene Lee