httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark <cm_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to remove referer link from error_log
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:06:04 GMT

Hi,

I have installed apache 2.0.49 on solaris 2.8. I am trying to
debug some Perl cgi scripts by using the warn statement to print
debug info into error_log file.

It is very difficult to read with a referrer link being appended
before each return character warn prints...

example if Perl list @mylist has 30 elements each ending in a
return, a <<warn "mylist = '@mylist'";>> line in the cgi script
would result in 30 entries into error-log each with a referrer
link appended..

This is quite annoying.... Please let me know how to turn of the
referrer link from being inserted into error_log.

Thanks,

Mark