httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Intranet Site
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:13:23 GMT

If the IP address on the switch has not changed, then you would only
set up the switch.  Is the DNS machine your only access to the outside
world?? Or is there something else in the way??

If not, then you can set the windows machines as Primary or Secondary
for the IP address of the DNS machine.

HTH