httpd-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Badier <apach...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Same page reloaded agin and again
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:38:02 GMT
I comment all virtual host i setup, and configure the
default DocumentRoot to one of the application (phpBB
here).
The problem still remain.
A quick search (since one day) show there are some
equivalent problem over the world, but no solution
that work in my system (memory check ok, with
memetest86, ans a "minial" (no virtual host)
httpd.conf file).

If you have any other suggestion, or link, you're
welcome

Regard's
--
Vincent

 --- "Gold, Samuel (Contractor)" <GoldS@ncr.disa.mil>
a écrit : > Try a google search on segmentation fault
(11) and
> you will find a lot of
> information.  One post I saw said to check your
> virtual host configuration.
> I am getting the segmentation fault (11) in my error
> log.  I will let you
> know if fixing my virtual host configuration fixes
> anything.

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger
sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com