httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joseph A. Nagy, Jr." <jnag...@joseph-a-nagy-jr.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] assembly language and apache
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 00:58:31 GMT
On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 08:55:16PM -0400, Barth (John) Jones wrote the following:
> There's nothing suspect.  I have a good idea for terribly more efficient
> memory access.  That's all.  I'm keeping my specs confidential so they
> remain in my control.  Money in the wrong peoples' hands is a bad thing.
> Money in the right person's hands is a good thing.  I hope you understand.

I'm sorry if I don't. Apache was built in the open and you seek to build on
that knowledge in secret. Sorry if I don't share your view. I'm also of the
belief two heads are better then one.

--
AIM: pres CTHULHU | ICQ: 18115568 | Yahoo: pagan_prince
Jabber: DarkKnightRadick@(jabber.org|amessage.at) | Libertarian @ Large