httpd-users mailing list archives

From Manoj <flown2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Persistence connection feature.
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 11:27:26 GMT
Hello Eugene,

Thanks for your reply!

The Apache org site (the one you referred) says like "The Keep-Alive extension to HTTP/1.0
and the persistent connection feature of HTTP/1.1 .....". This to me means like the Keep-Alive
is applicable for HTTP/1.0 connections.

Are you saying "if the client is HTTP/1.1 and KeepAlive is set off, the connection will not
be reused"?

Regards,
Manoj