httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eugene Lee <list-apa...@fsck.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] very urgent!!!
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 21:47:04 GMT
On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 02:24:53PM -0600, Paul Avijit wrote:
: Eugene Lee asked:
: > On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 08:44:43PM -0600, Paul Avijit wrote:
: > :
: > : What configuration I need to do in apache so that all static contents
: > : (.html, .jpg, .css) and served from apache and all dynamic contents
: > : are served by weblogic application server.
: >
: > It might help to look at the WebLogic documentation under the
: > configuration section that explains how to proxy requests to the
: > WebLogic server.
: >
: > 	http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs70/plugins/apache.html
:
: I am able to proxy request to Weblogic server.
:
: But it is trying to get the images (.jpg, .gif) from weblogic server
: instead of being served from apache server.

Did you use "MatchExpression *.jsp" to proxy requests by MIME type?

	http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs70/plugins/apache.html#proxy-mime

If all of your WebLogic scripts are located in one directory, did you
use "SetHandler weblogic-handler" for that directory?

	http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs70/plugins/apache.html#proxy-url

--
Eugene Lee