httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eugene Lee <list-apa...@fsck.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] very urgent!!!
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 08:15:03 GMT
On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 08:44:43PM -0600, Paul Avijit wrote:
:
: I am using apache as the web server and want to serve dynamic content
: from BEA weblogic application server.
:
: I have also installed weblogic plugin in my apache web server.
:
: I have IP based virtual hosting in apache.
:
: What configuration I need to do in apache so that all static contents
: (.html, .jpg, .css) and served from apache and all dynamic contents
: are served by weblogic application server.

It might help to look at the WebLogic documentation under the
configuration section that explains how to proxy requests to the
WebLogic server.

	http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs70/plugins/apache.html

--
Eugene Lee