httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ming W <mwatworkpl...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RE: Syntax error encountered at httpd.conf
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:21:57 GMT

Hello:

I am a newbie to this topic, and realy need help!!

I have Apache 1.3.31 for Windows installed. I edited the file httpd.conf by adding the following
line at the end of this file

Include "C:/Program Files/Jabber/eXtensible Communications Platform/etc/webclient.conf"

However, Apache server will not start, complaining that the line contains a SYNTAX ERROR!
Therefore variables like MessageBufferIP defined in webclient.conf become UNDEFINED. Why I
get this error? How to correct this error?

Thanks!

Ming