httpd-users mailing list archives

From tj szewcz <tjdumph...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Mac Firewall Issues?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 18:53:05 GMT

   I recently posited this message under the title
"502 error" so if you've already read that post please
ignore this one.

   The problem that I'm having is that no computers
can connect to the pages that I am serving - all
computers including the ones on the network are
recieveing a 502 timeout error when trying to connect
to my server.

    It was suggested that I may have a firewall
preventing users from connecting, but according to my
sharing and network panels I have no firewalls
currently running.  In addition I called my ISP and
they don't have any firewalls either.  So once again,
I'm completly at a loss of what to do!  Any help would
be appreciated!

TJ