httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] header_in/out: DBILogger.pm query string missing?
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:57:16 GMT
oliver@veryhip.com wrote:
> I wrote a little piece in the DBILogger.pm that dumps the
> $r object ($r->uri is the uri, i tried $r->uri-query and
> $r->uri-string and those don't work either) into a file
> for each request but it doesn't help.  I can't find the
> way to access the query string.

I don't know for sure, but I assume that this $r object is reflecting the
internal C request_rec structure. If we look in the header httpd.h, we find
part of its declaration:

    /** The URI without any parsing performed */
    char *unparsed_uri;
    /** The path portion of the URI */
    char *uri;
    /** The filename on disk corresponding to this response */
    char *filename;
    /* XXX: What does this mean? Please define "canonicalize" -aaron */
    /** The true filename, we canonicalize r->filename if these don't match
*/
    char *canonical_filename;
    /** The PATH_INFO extracted from this request */
    char *path_info;
    /** The QUERY_ARGS extracted from this request */
    char *args;

So, perhaps try $r->unparsed_uri or $r->args.

Regards,
Robert Andersson