httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] assembly language and apache
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:47:58 GMT
Barth (John) Jones wrote:
> Again, the word "versatile" comes into play doesn't it?  With Hex you can
> accomplish basically anything that higher level languages don't enable you
> to do, if you have the time that is.
> <...snip a lot of nonsense...>
> If no, then what sort of things can we do between Apache and Hex?

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but you have apparently no clue what you are
talking about, so I suggest you don't. "Hex" is not a language, it's a
number system. If you want to extend Apache using platform specific
assembly, go ahead; you could use the __asm { ... } syntax in most C
compilers.

Either you are joking or are completely clueless or insane.

Regards,
Robert Andersson