httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Zoe Ballz" <...@zoeballz.tv>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache web server use with APC PowerChute Inventory Manager
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:50:36 GMT
Hiya

I run pcanywhere on 3 different apache servers on win200pro and so far pcanywhere doesn't
cause me any probs. I haven't got an answer for ya but I don't think pcanywhere is the prob.

Also - wouldn't it be easier to reinstall from scratch than to try and find ALL registry references?
At least then you will KNOW nothing was forgotten.

Zoe
http://zoeballz.net - Website Hosting for the Transgendered Community
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Smith, Tim
  To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
  Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 8:32 PM
  Subject: [users@httpd] Apache web server use with APC PowerChute Inventory Manager

  Hey all.
  I'm running a Windows XP machine with APC PowerChute Inventory Manager v2.0
  w/Apache web server.  APC has told me that "It appears that the web server
  has been corrupted."  And that I "may want to check with Apache tech
  resources to determine if this problem could be caused by an unrelated
  application or currupt registry."
  I was installing this on a new PC, and I installed Symantec PCanywhere after
  installing the Inventory Manager.  Could that have caused the problem?  I
  have already re-installed the Inventory Manager once.  Should I un-install,
  clean the registry and hard drive of all references to Inventory Manager,
  and install again?

  Thanks for your help,
  Tim Smith