httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Zoe Ballz" <...@zoeballz.tv>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mail downloads
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2004 10:56:51 GMT
I would suggest going to microsoft.com and look for info on how to set up accounts on outlook
express correctly. Or even look on the help files on your own computer.

=-)

Zoe

http://zoeballz.net - Website Hosting for the Transgendered Community
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barth (John) Jones
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 1:52 AM
  Subject: [users@httpd] mail downloads

  We have two computers connected to DSL via a router.  When someone checks their Outlook
Express inbox on the other computer my mail from this forum downloads in their inbox.  There
are three user identities on this other computer including my own but we've never had any
trouble receiving mail that was intended for someone else.  Does anyone know how I might resolve
this?

  Thanks