httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Becskei Robert" <brobi...@stcable.co.yu>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache central server connecting to local webservers
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:40:44 GMT
Hi,

 First this is how it looks like :

 One Whitebox 3.0 EL with Apache 2.x installed on the Central WebCamera Server computer :
 eth0 : public
 eth1 : 192.168.0.150
 eth2 : 192.168.1.150
 eth3 : 192.168.2.150

 I have a security camera webserver located at 192.168.1.200 ( a GeoVision security product
is generating the pages, and is used for real time
 webcamera like monitoring of the security cameras located there)

 The problem is I don't know how I can possibly do this :

 when I connect to the central server that has a href (which I'm afraid is not the right command
in this case) to 192.168.1.200, my computer will
 not show anything , and that is bad.

 How can one create a central apache webserver that routes to several private webservers that
provide realtime videofeed ?

 Sincerely
 Robert B