httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Norman Peelman" <npeel...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Missing larger images
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 00:44:40 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Darryl Bartlett" <darryl@stanthorpe.net>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 6:44 PM
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Missing larger images

> G'day All.
>
> Thanks to those who responded to my original request. I tried adding the
> directives that Joey suggested, but unfortunately it made no difference. I
> also tried uninstalling Zone Alarm, but again no joy.
>
> It could have something to do with Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition, but
> I'm not prepared to uninstall that.
>
> I guess that I only have 2 choices, either rebuild my system from scratch
> and test it along the way to see what breaks Apache, or set up a separate
> Linux box (on an old computer) as a web server for the network.
>
> Anyway, thanks again, and if anyone thinks of something else - please let
me
> know.

  I had somewhat the same problem but a bit different.  When I had to change
out a bad motherboard and ended up having to re-install WinXP /everything
from scratch, Apache (or something) was not serving up all images correctly.
Either some were corrupted or didn't show at all... until I installed ALL
windows updates (just the critical ones). Then everything was fine.

Norm