httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Lomas" <mlo...@rogers.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Please: Reports from Apache 2.x users on Win 2000 Pro?
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 04:53:57 GMT
Hello All,

I'd really appreciate it if users of Apache v2.x on Windows 2000 Pro could
give me any brief reports of their experiences - good, bad or ugly.
Stability okay? Communications smooth? Do you run PHP 4.3.x?

Perhaps Win2k isn't the best choice, but I own a copy (no longer in use from
a different system - I assume license is okay), and I am, after all,
migrating away from bloody Win98SE! So sick of blue screens and what-not. I
will at some point switch to Unix, but now is not the time for any learning
curve on this particular server.

Ther server in question is an Athlon 800mHz w/512mb RAM.

Thanks in advance,
Martin