httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michael" <x...@xshellr8.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_vhost_alias problems
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:30:49 GMT
Sorry I just realized this had already been solved by others.

That'll teach me for reading my mail from the bottom up.

*Shakes his head*

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael [mailto:xeon@xshellr8.com]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 9:28 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] mod_vhost_alias problems

Yes, it definitely is your DNS.  You will have to specify either a wildcard
for those domains or specifically set them with IP's for each one.

If you have multiple IP's then you can easily point them to
jason.domain.com, xxxxx.domain.com, etc for each one.  Then just create a
virtual host for each of them pointing to their proper IP's.  This is
exactly how I do it on my subdomains and it works perfectly.

Hope this helps,

Michael