httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Giles Roadnight" <gi...@roadnight.name>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache stopped serving swf's and css
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:45:18 GMT
This happened to me before and I though a system re-build would help (it
needed it anyway) but now it has happened again.
When I re-built my computer I installed apache and Cold Fusion and all
was working fine to start with but now it has stopped serving swf's and
css files meaning my sites look very strange and have none of the
embedded swf's.

I have tried opening http://rc/styles.css directly buit just get an
empty file opening in dreamweaver.

I have tried turning off my firewall (Zone alarm) but that doesn't help.

I tried reverting to the standard conf file - that didn't work.

I tried re-installing apache - that didn't work.

I've looked in the logs and it has the request for the swf file in there
with nothing looking out of the ordinary.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks

Giles Roadnight
http://giles.roadnight.name