httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bob Cohen" <bco...@bpecreative.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Upgrading from 1.3x to 2.x
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 13:40:35 GMT
Thanks to Gary and Patrick for their responses to my previous post.  The
questions truly are endless.  I was looking at the PHP documentation and
in a very prominent spot the doc says, "Do not use Apache 2.0 and PHP in
a production environment neither on Unix nor on Windows."

What the heck am I supposed to do with that??? ;-).  Is this really an
issue?  Does anyone have experience running Apache 2.x with PHP 4.3.x in
a production environment.  Have there been any problems, noteworthy or
otherwise?

--Bob