httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bob Cohen" <bco...@bpecreative.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Upgrading from 1.3x to 2.x
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:36:37 GMT
I've looked at the documentation on the apache web site.  But there
doesn't seem to be a cook-book-style how-to document, and being a
novice, sys admin, I require such documents.  Will I have to reconfigure
EVERYTHING as if setting up an installation from scratch?  Or is there
something available that will look at my current 1.3x set up and take
the steps necessary to insure a smooth transition?  In the alternative,
is it possible to run both 1.3x and 2.x simultaneously so that I can
make sure that everything is working before going live?

--Bob