httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Correy" <correy.ed...@iinet.net.au>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Re: Apache Blocking EXE file from running (CGI)
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 21:55:28 GMT
Hi there lee

Yes you are  exactly right. PSRemote is a GUI windows application that can
take image capture with the camera. PSRemoteTest is a dos program that will
be able to take images from the command prompt as long as the main program
PSRemote is running. However PSRemote is running and my script does run from
the command prompt by typing > perl cam1.cgi

PSRemote runs from another directory eg c:/program files/BreezeSys/PsRemote
whereas my scripts run from
c:/Documents and Settings/Correy Edmed/My Documents/My Website/

How can I make Apache know that PSremote is running?

Correy