httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gerard Isdell" <gerard.isd...@kinetic.co.uk>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] 304 code returned for images
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 15:46:40 GMT
Hi and thanks for your reply.

Sorry, yes that was a typo. They cannot see the images.

Instead nothing appears on the page, no red X. Just blank space.

I'm not using mod_gzip

Gerard

Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:08:03 -0400
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] 304 code returned for images

> Hi Gerard,
>
> Did you mean, "cannot see images" instead of "cannot set images" - a
> typo?
>
> That being the case, what do they see instead of what they expect to
> see? Are you using mod_gzip?
>
> Mark

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately and do not use, store or disclose their contents.
Any views expressed are those of the individual sender and not of Kinetic
Information System Services Limited unless otherwise stated.

                           www.kinetic.co.uk