httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Bug Versions 1.3.28/29 Fixed In 1.3.31 Or Not?
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 15:05:35 GMT

On Mon, 17 May 2004, Purl Gurl wrote:
> Please consider not responding to my articles unless
> your response is to be informative, intelligent and
> of benefit to readers.

I will continue to respond to anyone who posts misleading or incorrect
information.  If you were mailing to me personally, I would be happy to
simply ignore you.  But you are mailing to a list where misinformation
should not go unchallenged.

> I am here to research, to learn, to improve my knowledge
> and to afford input which will improve the quality of
> Apache server software. I am not convinced you are here
> for similar reasons.

A quick search of the archives with my email address and your email
address should provide sufficient data for anyone who cares to answer this
question.

Joshua.