httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: {SPAM 02.2} Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts and Webalizer
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 19:20:07 GMT

On Mon, 3 May 2004, Richard Humphrey wrote:
> The error log is actually giving the same error.
>
> [Mon May 03 14:02:22 2004] [error] [client x.xx.xxx.xx] client denied by
> server configuration: /var/www/mydomain

Then you still have a reference to that directory in your config that you
shouldn't have.

> I have parsed out all the comments in my httpd.conf and this is how it
> looks.
>
> Sorry for the long post but I really want to get this fixed.

Except that the important part of the configuration is obviously in one of
the Include'd files, not what you posted.

Find the stuff referring to /var/www/mydomain and you can at least start
to address the problem.

Joshua.