httpd-users mailing list archives

From jeffrey_n_D...@Keane.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Please Help With Cookies
Date Sun, 30 May 2004 15:17:58 GMT

Hello,

>My code containing cookies running on windows with a working Apache and
Php installation executed all scripts containing cookies perfectly.
However, I >transitioned my code to a Linux box with a fresh install of PHP
and Apache and now my cookies aren't working.  Below is an example of
setting and writing >cookie values from one script.  Again, everything
worked like a charm on my old machine.  That's why I think it has something
to do with the Apache or PHP >installation settings.

You forgot to include the code.  What version of PHP are you running on
each machine? Are you using $_COOKIE['cookiename'] or $cookiename? if the
latter, try the former.  can you write a small script to set a cookie and
display its value on the linux box? what does var_dump($_COOKIE) show?

HTH
Jeff