httpd-users mailing list archives

From jeffrey_n_D...@Keane.com
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Location matching
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 14:08:39 GMT

guess ^ does not negate for groups.

it does, but only when its inside a []. If it (^) just at the front of a
set of characters, it means 'beggining of line', much like $ means 'end of
line'

How about something like.....
<LocationMatch "/([^aa]|[^bbb]|[^cc])/(.+)">

disclaimer: - I'm not proficent at mod_rewrite , i'm thinking more from a
PCRE viewpoint....

HTH
Jeff

> The condition (A OR B OR C) is negated as either
> NOT (A OR B OR C) or
> (NOT A AND NOT B AND NOT C)
>

>> correct. I am looking for the <LocationMatch> syntax for
NOT(/(aa|bbb|cc)/.*). The following syntax used by other directives does
not work: