httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] repeated socket errors, then server stops responding.
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 07:49:52 GMT

Funny... When I googled for "Socket operation on non-socket", the first
hit I got was;

http://www.cit.cornell.edu/helpdesk/win/email/eud10038.html

The link is specifically about Eudora but that doesn't matter - the
problem is at the TCP/IP layer and that's common to all network-aware
applications.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Thanks