httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] utf8
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 07:48:28 GMT

In the "Content-type" header sent to the client at the top of response. This is *not* the

In your mime.types file you must have.

text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1 html etc.

Or maybe you have an AddType directive... Anyway, change it to utf-8 and try again.

PS - I checked your header by directly telnetting to your site on port 80 and using a HEAD
request.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle