httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rocke Robertson" <Rocke.K.Robert...@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Subject [users@httpd] apache 2.0.49 socket errors, then sig fault.
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 13:37:35 GMT
Solaris 7 / SPARC, I  have been getting these constantly since may 15. Then it segfaulted.
This left a ton of hung processes running that were unresponsive. I had to do a pkill -9 httpd
a couple of times to get the processes attention...so to speak.

Error messages:

[Tue May 18 03:37:00 2004] [error] (95)Socket operation on non-socket: apr_accept: (client
socket)
[Tue May 18 03:37:00 2004] [error] (95)Socket operation on non-socket: apr_accept: (client
socket)
[Tue May 18 03:37:02 2004] [notice] child pid 3492 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Does this look familiar ? I googled, and found one Russian guy who had the same thing on FreeBSD.
My Russian isn't good at all, infact I dont know a word. I tried to translate what he/she
wrote on babelfish but it didn't work. If anyone can shed some light on this I would appreciate
it.

Thanks

~rocker