httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rory Witham" <rory...@silvermead.net>
Subject [users@httpd] web forms
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 00:33:16 GMT
I have made a simple form on my site but I cannot find any help anywhere on
this.

the URl is www.gloucestertraining.no-ip.com/test/form

its made in publisher as I've not been able to find any info or code and its
been 7 years since I made one myself.

when I try to submit the form, it sends a webbot- request, I'm not sure if I
need a mod for the server so this works as it needs MS Front page extensions
for it to work do I need to configure the server?
on the source there is a part about filling it in before publishing to the
web, anyone know what would go here? any input would be great,
Thanks and Regards

Rory