httpd-users mailing list archives

From Scott Haneda <li...@newgeo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can you recommend some virtual host tutorials?
Date Fri, 07 May 2004 21:33:27 GMT
on 05/07/2004 01:21 PM, David Benson at apache@bensonresearch.com wrote:

> David, please don't give up just because of one guys poorly worded opinion...

I did not quite mean he should give up, more just evaluate how much this is
all worth to him.  I was getting the impression he was trying to learn how
to rebuild rotary engine, but would never even own a car. :-)

At any rate, I did give some examples that were the best I could guess
seeing as how I do not use Windows at all.

My posts were not meant to be harsh, if they came across that way, I
apologize.
http://www.newgeo.com                       Fax: 313.557.5052
scott@newgeo.com                            Novato, CA U.S.A.